9mm Luger 115 gr Solid Defense X Barnes + P
$31.61 – $770.27
Law Enforcement / Defensive load.Solid Copper. Solid Penetration and Expansion. SOLID DEFENSE TAC-XP (SDX).
ASYM Nickel Plated Brass – Starline Nickel Plated Brass – Starline
1170 fps – 4”
Primary Use Type
Self Defense / LE
Solid Copper. Solid Penetration and Expansion. SOLID DEFENSE TAC-XP (SDX).
Ultimate Fighting Bullet
ASYM PRECISION SOLID DEFENSE TAC-XP (SDX) features the ultra premium Barnes TAC-XP bullet. This incredible bullet offers:
- Phenomenal terminal performance – impressive tissue damage and wound cavities.
- Reliable expansion up to .8″ in diameter.
- Deep penetration, even through intermediate barriers such as glass, sheet metal and denim.
- No core/jacket separation.
- Certified lead free bullet.
- Impressive Short Barrel performance, due to low expansion velocity threshold and careful powder selection.
- Match Grade Nickel Plated Case.
- ASYM SDX is loaded in best quality, USA made brass. It is nickel plated for corrosion resistance in a defensive/tactical load.
Premium Low Flash Propellant
The very finest propellant for the application is used. Extensive testing of every available suitable powder led us to determine the optimal propellant for this premium defensive load. It allows us to deliver extreme consistency, low flash and the best performance, even in short barrel pistols.
ASYM SDX is, designed for functional reliability and controllability in all weapon systems. It is loaded to a pressure level that delivers outstanding bullet performance, yet does not overly stress the weapon or shooter. Recoil is equivalent to standard 9mm loads.
The bottom line is, do not let the +P rating dissuade you. This is a very reliable, controllable, low flash and moderate blast load. Performance is outstanding in both full size and compact firearms.
We only use the best MADE IN U.S.A. primers for reliable ignition.
Velocity – 1,170 fps (4 inch barrel – Glock)
Box of 20 Rounds, Case of 500 Rounds